The information applies only to the website of Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico and not to other web sites accessed via links available on the website.
The information is based on Recommendation 2/2001 by the European authorities for the protection of personal data in the art. 29 of Directive 95/46, adopted 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal information online and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must supply users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose such access.
Recipient and location of information gathered
The treatment and data processing related to the services on this website are located at Fondazione Giorgio e Isa de Chirico, 31 Piazza di Spagna, Rome 00187, and are handled exclusively by the employees and/or technical staff in charge, or others charged with occasional maintenance.
No data from this web service is communicated or disseminated.
The personal information provided by users who request informative material (newsletters, answers to questions, etc.) is used only to perform the service or provision requested and will be communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
Types of data gathered
The computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal work, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. This information is not collected for association to specific individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, could lead to the identification of the user. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error…) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment of the user.
This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. Such data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website, otherwise web contact data is not retained for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users
Any e-mail message sent voluntarily, intentionally and optionally to the addresses provided on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, which is necessary to respond to requests made, and any other personal data included in the message.
purpose sending the newsletter via email, and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Data processing is carried out by means of automated information systems capable of storing, managing and ensuring security and confidentiality of such data. Users who do not wish to receive the newsletter will communicate their decision by clicking on the link located at the bottom of the newsletter received
De Chirico House-museum online booking
The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the computer and disappear when the browser is shut down) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable safe and efficient website use. The session cookies used on this website avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of the users and not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
Voluntary conferment of data
Apart from the specified navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or indicated in contacts in order to request information or other communications.
The absence of this data may make it impossible to fulfil the request.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not in the ordinary management of this website) the Authority may request information under Article 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
Method of data processing
Personal data are processed using manual and automated systems, in the time required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent dta loss, misuse and unauthorized access.
The subjects to whom this personal data refers have the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which is reported verbatim below:
1. The subject has the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data, even if not yet recorded, in intelligible form.
2. The subject has the right to obtain information on:
• the origin of this personal data;
• the finality and method of processing;
• the logic applied to the processing of the data with the use of electronic tools;
• the identity of the holder, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about the data as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The subject has the right to:
• verify data accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• certification that the functions in points a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even it pertinent to the purpose of its acquirement;
• to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
Requests should be addressed to the holder in writing to: email@example.com